Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2013 8:04:03 PM EDT
been looking for an 9mm can or searching (in vain) for a registered bolt. Anyone know of NFA dealers in portland or Salem with inventory at decent prices?
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 3:30:49 AM EDT
[#1]
You could try JC Weaponry with his new location in Newberg for the 9mm suppressor... Hate to say it, but I've never really tracked the stocking dealers. I usually just hunt for deals and get it transferred to where it needs to be
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 7:45:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Curts had a decent selection in stock last time i was there. Mostly AAC and YHM
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 12:27:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Keiths has a few cans in stock.  Unfortunately,  he never stocks the ones that I want.
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 8:42:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Go see Jason at Blackwater tactical in salem
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Go see Jason at Blackwater tactical in salem

This
Link Posted: 2/6/2013 9:40:30 PM EDT
[#6]
You might check out Santiam Buyers in Stayton. I bought an AAC can from them. He had it in stock for a very reasonable price.
Link Posted: 2/7/2013 6:11:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Jason at JCWeaponry has a 9Osprey in stock that I have been thinking about getting,  I am at 4.5 months from date of purchase of a 45Osprey from him waiting on Slowpoke Snook at NFA Branch to finish it.

You can try Chuck Anderson, he is a NFA Dealer in Newberg, I have gotten a few cans from him, an Ops Inc. 12th Model, a TacSol Cascade TI Mono-Core, and a friend got a Silencerco Sparrow from him as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2013 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#8]
There is also stoner arms in salem, matt's a decent guy and is usually at the Albany machine gun shoot in the spring.  Up portland way there is ORL LLC out in vernowhere, and TripleS arms out in Forest grove.  Both good guys to deal with.  And I think there are like 5 or six more Class3 dealers down in salem that their names escape me but they are all good guys to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/11/2013 1:52:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Think you're really limiting yourself if you're looking for a dealer with something in stock for a suppressor. Pick out what you want from which manufacturer you want and have it sent to the dealer of your choice. Why limit yourself to what a dealer might have in stock; not like this whole process happens overnight. Really can't imagine anyone having a registered bolt "in stock."
Link Posted: 2/11/2013 3:06:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Why limit yourself to what a dealer might have in stock; not like this whole process happens overnight.

Well, some of us have no patience and don't want to wait an extra 3 months for the dealer to dealer transfer

Link Posted: 2/11/2013 5:47:51 PM EDT
[#11]
in stock is a loose way of saying for sale

Quoted:
Think you're really limiting yourself if you're looking for a dealer with something in stock for a suppressor. Pick out what you want from which manufacturer you want and have it sent to the dealer of your choice. Why limit yourself to what a dealer might have in stock; not like this whole process happens overnight. Really can't imagine anyone having a registered bolt "in stock."

Link Posted: 2/12/2013 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The manufacturer who shall remain nameless, so that his wife won't sue me, has been too fond of saying "two more weeks". That may have changed. Or not.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:35:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Curts had a decent selection in stock last time i was there. Mostly AAC and YHM

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top