Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2011 6:25:43 PM EDT
I dropped off a form 1 on 12/26 and got it back signed 12/29 Thats good turn around in my book. Young lady at the counter even helped me make sure it was correct, ( I had missed a line)  This office has alway been good to deal with!
Link Posted: 12/30/2011 8:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Good to know.  I'm going to sbr a lower soon.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 4:14:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Dropped mine off on the 28th, hope to hear back soon.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 8:34:11 AM EDT
[#3]
A trust solves all a 'dis...  

Good to know they are at least following the law and getting them done for ya'll.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 7:30:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I wrote a detailed email explaining what a form 1 was and if the Sheriff would sign off on it and I got a reply something like "yeah, we do that all the time; bring it on in."

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 1:10:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Dropped mine off on the 28th, hope to hear back soon.

Got mine back yesterday (the 4th), took longer than "normal" for Marion County, but it was also over the new year. They do have a very fast turn around and are always nice to deal with.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top