Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2011 12:06:46 AM EDT
Stumbled onto this place by word of mouth and was wondering your guy's opinion on this place?
$30 yearly due, $2 per visit, and targets provided.

Seems interesting, have been looking for a local gun range recently and have only liked tri county thus far.  This would be more wallet friendly though ;)

http://nrpc.net/

Link Posted: 7/2/2011 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#1]
It's a nice indoor range, but it's rather limited.

The firing lines are at 25' & 50', but they only use the 25' line when going through a new member orientation.  The only open pistol shooting day is Thursday, from 6:30 to 9:00 pm, and they have open rifle night on Wednesday from 7:00 to 9:00 pm, but it's .22 rimfire only.  Their range rules are rather strict, including no more than 5 rounds in a firearm or magazine at any time.  They are primarily a target shooting club, focusing on Bullseye and .22 rifle competitions.

I haven't been there in a while, as I prefer the action pit at Tri-County.  The main reason I don't go as often is the limited schedule.

Hope this helps!
Link Posted: 7/2/2011 11:32:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I just paid my Tri-County dues and consider it a bargain.

Some find it affordable by never joining, instead freeloading in as a guest all the time. You could try that.

Happy shooting.

Link Posted: 7/4/2011 7:14:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's a nice indoor range, but it's rather limited.

The firing lines are at 25' & 50', but they only use the 25' line when going through a new member orientation.  The only open pistol shooting day is Thursday, from 6:30 to 9:00 pm, and they have open rifle night on Wednesday from 7:00 to 9:00 pm, but it's .22 rimfire only.  Their range rules are rather strict, including no more than 5 rounds in a firearm or magazine at any time.  They are primarily a target shooting club, focusing on Bullseye and .22 rifle competitions.

I haven't been there in a while, as I prefer the action pit at Tri-County.  The main reason I don't go as often is the limited schedule.

Hope this helps!

Link Posted: 7/4/2011 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I have taken a couple of classes there, really nice people that made me feel welcome, they do a lot of bull's eye shooting there and 22's are king.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top