Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2011 6:13:03 PM EDT
I haven't attended a gun show in a while and certainly not since the split between Collector's West and Rose City. Does anyone know if showing your Bi-Mart card will still get you a buck or two off the price of admission? Info on either show is fine but I'm more interested in Rose City since that's what's going on this weekend.

David

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 7:02:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought the rose city was on the 19th and 20th?
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:49:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I know collectors west does....but only at the Portland shows. I usually go to the Portland shows but last month they had one here in Hillsboro so figured I would check it out and tried to show my bimart card and they guy told me they only do the discount at the Portland shows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top