Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 9:01:15 PM EDT
Well I need to hire someone and thought I would post here in case anyone needs some work. I have a position coming open after this week, my employee has been called back up to fight the good fight and won't be back for a year.
Pay is $9 to start for 1 month (training wage)
After that you will get a percentage of each job. (averaging $12 to $15 with plenty of room to make more)
Must be clean cut, 6' or close to it and fit, non smoking, no visible tattoos, piercings, no baggage.
Job duties are to include: window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing. Ladder work up to 3 stories sometimes, but mostly just 2 story work. Must be able to take directions, work hard and be trustworthy.
Must also be able to deal with the customer in a residential setting, sales experience a plus.
Contact me if interested.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top