Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2009 5:41:31 PM EDT
I have been to the Bi-marts in Oregon City,and Damascus,Fishermans marine and outdoo in Oc, and the Wal-mart at johnson creek, and the former sportsmans at johnson creek

I cant find a damn value pack of .22LR to save my life, any ideas?
Anybody now when these damn places get their ammo shipments?
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 6:04:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I have been to the Bi-marts in Oregon City,and Damascus,Fishermans marine and outdoo in Oc, and the Wal-mart at johnson creek, and the former sportsmans at johnson creek

I cant find a damn value pack of .22LR to save my life, any ideas?

Anybody now when these damn places get their ammo shipments?

You can try the Bi-Mart in Washougal, every time I go there they have a lot of ammo in stock.

Link Posted: 10/25/2009 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#2]
OC BiMart is pointless - they never seem to get a lot of ammo.

The Damascus BiMart gets their ammo on Wednesday and Friday ––- most of it comes on Wednesday. Check in around 10am-11am, that is usually when it is on the shelf, if you don't see any, then ask the person at the desk if they have some.
Link Posted: 10/25/2009 10:29:01 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks I'll swing by wednesday
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 7:31:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
OC BiMart is pointless - they never seem to get a lot of ammo.

The Damascus BiMart gets their ammo on Wednesday and Friday ––- most of it comes on Wednesday. Check in around 10am-11am, that is usually when it is on the shelf, if you don't see any, then ask the person at the desk if they have some.

The reason the OC BiMart is pointless is because they sell out within 10 minutes of stocking the shelves. I was there a month or two ago when they opened a case of Remington .22LR. I bought two boxes, and there were a few other guys buying the allotted 4 boxes each. They actually don't have to stock the shelves anymore...just bring out a case from the back and open it.

I've been going to this BiMart every Monday and Tuesday for the past few months and I rarely see ammo that I want (.380 or .22LR). They have a lot of other stuff, just not that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 7:39:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Try the Molalla Bi-Mart they had some 22LR last week.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I tried the Mollala Bi-mart this morning, no value packs.
Then I tried the OC Bi-mart and scored, too bad they have it limited to one value pack, or four regular boxes a day   Bastages
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Then I tried the OC Bi-mart and scored, too bad they have it limited to one value pack, or four regular boxes a day   Bastages

The fact that they limit it to one value pack is precisely why you were even able to find a value pack at all!

I know some people hate the limits, but there are too many dumbass hoarders for the stores to NOT place limits.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 11:14:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that they limit it to one value pack is precisely why you were even able to find a value pack at all!

I know some people hate the limits, but there are too many dumbass hoarders for the stores to NOT place limits.

I get why they are doing it, it just sucks that I have to keep the range trips short, my son just does not get it. He thinks the safe just magically grows more shells for next time.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 8:50:22 AM EDT
[#9]
On recent trips to Wally World (Portland area) I saw 333 round boxes (Winchester?) of 22LR going for a little under $11.

But, I'm still waiting for the 550 round Federal boxes for less than $17.

Aloha, Mark

Link Posted: 10/28/2009 10:50:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Molalla Bimart has the value packs for 16 something, there were a few left on the shelf after I got mine about an hour ago.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 11:43:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get why they are doing it, it just sucks that I have to keep the range trips short, my son just does not get it. He thinks the safe just magically grows more shells for next time.

I hear ya.  Who would have ever thought that .22 ammo would become hard to find???  

I'm fortunate, in that I bought a couple thousand rounds a few years ago even though I almost never shoot my .22 (a nice little Marlin 60).  I was tempted to sell some of it earlier this year when there was absolutely no .22 ammo to be found, but decided I had better hold onto it.  It's mostly CCI Stinger, with a value pack or two of Remington hollowpoints.

This reminds me...I gotta get out and shoot my .22 more often!
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 5:24:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Stopped by Damascus Bi-Mart on my way home tonight –– still had around 15 boxes of .22 Thunderbolt (Limit 1).

I grabbed some .40 Blazer Brass instead –– the guy said "Get some .22, get some .22!" Nah.. The lady back there was like "you buy ammo every week, are you starting a war?" ..... WTH kind of question is that?
Sandy Bi-Mart also had about 20 bricks of Thunderbolts and CCI MiniMags... 4-box limit on the Thunderbolt there. (Grabbed some minimags there :) )
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 12:08:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I about fell over yesterday at our Bi-Mart.  There was 8 or 10 525 packs of Remington 22's, and a few value 250 round 223 boxes.  Most I have seen in quite a while.  Still the 2 box limit.
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 7:27:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Dicks at Washington Square has 22LR.  No value packs, but CCI 100 round boxes for $9.99.
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 3:03:41 PM EDT
[#15]
BiMart in Forest Grove had about 10 megapacks of Rem Thunderbolt yesterday.  Just cause of you I left all of them there...
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#16]
This weekend in Portland I scored 6 boxes (the limit) of 550 rd. Federal .22 value packs.  I haven't seen them in a long while.

$15.47 x 6 = $92.82 (no sales tax in OR)

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dicks at Washington Square has 22LR.  No value packs, but CCI 100 round boxes for $9.99.

Too bad bi-mart sells them for 5.99 At least I won't have to worry about making the trip to Dick's
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top