Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2009 5:40:59 PM EDT
I don't believe it... but it's true! Corvallis Bi-mart on 9th st had both Fed Champion bulk packs and CCI mini-mags in today... WooT! I only bought two of the bulk packs and there were probably 15 or 20 so left on the shelf when I was there at 5:30 today.

I checked the other one on 53rd on my way home right afterwards and they had none. Anyway, nice to see some ammo start to trickle in!
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#1]
They were gone by 7pm thanks for the heads up though. :"(
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:10:01 PM EDT
[#2]
There were several boxes of Remington 525 packs at the Beaverton Bi-Mart. I left one...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:41:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Oregon City Bi-Mart got some ammo in today.I was there at 10am when they opened the one case of Remington .22LR 525 packs. I just got two and a 1 lb jug of IMR 4064. There were a couple other IMR 1lb jugs and some brass when I left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top