Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2009 8:13:09 PM EDT
I have been waiting for 4 weeks now, but nothing in the mail, they said they have my paperwork just still in the processing, was just wondering anyone got paper back from them recently...
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:09:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Skippy been busy working out since he was going to have to go back and get a LE cert before his waiver came thru. I imagine he has lots of paperwork to catch up on.

It took Skippy 1 week from when I dropped off my Form 1 to getting it back signed. Skippy seems to have copied Bernie's 'We Are Not Amused' letter too, but he still signed it. BSW
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The "Cover Your Ass" letter comes standard with each signed form, it's like a happy meal.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:50:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top