Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2009 11:49:25 AM EDT
With California on a 50 day notice until they are bankrupt... I would say we are screwed...

Mass infiltration of leftist groupies... coming to hang out with the "Spare a nug buddy?" bums in P-town...

I predict massive school overcrowding in the next 2 years...  but my house value will probably not go down...
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 12:27:27 PM EDT
[#1]
"Mass infiltration of leftist groupies"

As if we don't already have enough.

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Mass infiltration of leftist groupies... coming to hang out with the "Spare a nug buddy?" bums in P-town...

Let's seal the borders!

I think we are too wet for most of the crazy Kalifornians... they will likely go East to NV or AZ before coming up North... if they do come up, it will be to the Bend area.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes I predict plenty will jump ship in California.  Once they see things falling apart.  

Remember with Katrina all those displaced people?  Plenty of them ended up all over the country.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:43:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let's seal the borders!

I think we are too wet for most of the crazy Kalifornians... they will likely go East to NV or AZ before coming up North... if they do come up, it will be to the Bend area.

i know lets build a fence. it's working in texas right?
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 9:05:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
With California on a 50 day notice until they are bankrupt... I would say we are screwed...

I predict massive school overcrowding in the next 2 years...  but my house value will probably not go down...

It's a moot issue.  The Feds won't let CA go bankrupt.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 12:22:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said.  Print some more money!!!
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 2:20:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too big to fail.

Fuck Obama!
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:57:53 PM EDT
[#8]
when you're not allowed to fail, you learn nothing....

Link Posted: 6/15/2009 2:23:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
when you're not allowed to fail, you learn nothing....

I disagree.  You learn something.  You learn that you can do whatever the fuck you want with no ramifications.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top