Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2008 11:18:17 PM EDT
Alright so I finally nutted up and added to my collection of uppers, a R0933. This will become my primary shooter on top of my Colt M16A1 RR. Everything on this upper seem to be identical to RPrats' R0933 complete commandos from the thread in the Colt forum.

Anyway I took some pictures. Hope you like em! I didn't have time to clean it up yet, hopefully this weekend I can get to that. Oh and I also threw in a couple pic's of my R0977. So these configurations are as close as I can get to the real M4 Commando and M4 Carbine. God I love NFA!

And now for a couple shots of the R0977, and yes it was in the background on the previous pics.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 6:11:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice man.  Great looking rifle.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:48:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations. It'd be fun to have.

As a non Colt owner it is interesting to see all of the various roll marks and I.D.s - thanks.

Is there a difference between the uppers of the 6933 and the R0933? or is the only difference in the fun switch?

Thanks for the pics
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:31:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Congratulations. It'd be fun to have.

As a non Colt owner it is interesting to see all of the various roll marks and I.D.s - thanks.

Is there a difference between the uppers of the 6933 and the R0933? or is the only difference in the fun switch?

Thanks for the pics

The uppers are "supposed" to be identical, however my upper was shipped with new M4 handguards instead of the standard carbine style. I think all the arfcom members who ordered the LE6933 SBR received them with standard handguards.

Also as I understand it the R0933 lowers have different markings compared to the LE6933 lowers, and of course pin sizes, fun switch, etc.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:18:27 AM EDT
[#4]
That is pretty sweet!
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#5]
So who wants to go shootin'!?!?!

Is Brown's still closed?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#6]
What's the story with this??
Never mind....edited after re reading.

SGW version here....it works but it's a rather ugly lower.

Very nice
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 10:13:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What's the story with this??

Is this a trasnferable?

SGW version here....it works but it's a rather ugly lower.

Yes it's transferable. The lower is actually a Colt M16A1 Model 653. If you look closely you will see that the buffer tube is still factory staked, which means I'm dealing with the original 2 position buffer tube. It kind of sucks but I don't want to break it and put a 4 position on there and lose $2k or whatever it would be... I still have all the factory original parts and in about 15 minutes I can have the rifle back to the complete original Model 653. I hope I never have to do this however because that means I am selling it.

Here is another shot of the lower from the other side. So as I mentioned, this is as close as I can get to having a real M4 Commando and M4 Carbine.

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#8]
SEXY

Link Posted: 11/20/2008 8:17:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:26:13 PM EDT
[#10]
OMG I love it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#11]
That is a super nice looking setup.

If the shit ever hits the fan I'll have to remember not to wander into your section of the neighborhood looking like a threat/unannounced...
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 8:42:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That is a super nice looking setup.

If the shit ever hits the fan I'll have to remember not to wander into your section of the neighborhood looking like a threat/unannounced...

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:08:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm wondering lately if there's anyone else in this part of town who suffers from BRD, we could start working on a very well equipped, albeit small, fire team in the event of a zombocalypse type situation...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top