Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2008 7:29:14 PM EDT
Why don't you tell us what you did today
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 8:30:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I shot 200 flawless rounds through my ar-15 conversion kit on the very first day i had it!   hmmm  I sold a 10/22, traded off a sig mosquito,  spent a good 5 hours at the range,  Shot a marlin camp 9 for the first time and even a .223 ak.

It was a busy day!  And believe it or not It now seems I am in need of more ammo!!!!

How about you what did you do today?
My First Ar-15

Link Posted: 10/17/2008 9:13:48 PM EDT
[#2]
nice aquarium!!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 10:55:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice rifle who built it. As far as my day lets see I sold a SKS, bought a 10/22, built two ARs, traded a upper for a sig mosquito,then traded a AR and a 10/22  for a 223 AK and a camp nine. Not a great day but not a bad one. I made the wife happy with the new toys she likes the Marlin.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 6:26:22 AM EDT
[#4]
hmm who built the rifle?  Maybe Parson12b?  All except finishing the lower parts kit seems Ihad to finish that since you had stuff to do.

Give me a call today.   I need to figure out what I can sell to get another .22 pistol the wife is kinda pissed at me about that :(

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top