Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2008 10:36:38 PM EDT
I have a B-west AK which needs the ejector fixed, I think it was not heat treated properly and has mushroomed and needs to be welded up and reheat treated as well as some of the reciever holes I suspect.
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 10:54:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Might check out www.762llc.com, Jesse is supposed to be real good and he's in Albany.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 6:46:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I have taken my AK's with great success to Rich's Gun Shop in Donald, Oregon. They do a good job and Case is the fellows name I have been dealing with.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:12:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Got any pics of the rifle?
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 8:25:42 AM EDT
[#4]
You may be better off getting a new receiver and having someone swap all of the parts vs. trying to fix the old one. Might even be cheaper than trying to fix the old one, and you'll know it's properly heat treated...
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 9:46:15 AM EDT
[#5]
You may be better off getting a new receiver and having someone swap all of the parts vs. trying to fix the old one. Might even be cheaper than trying to fix the old one, and you'll know it's properly heat treated...

+1

$55 nodak spud nds-3 + $10 ak builder rivet set= done right....
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:14:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm going to have LLC 7.62 bulid my krink as soon as the FORM 1 get filled out.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 5:11:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm going to have LLC 7.62 bulid my krink as soon as the FORM 1 get filled out.

I used to build my own but now I have Jesse build any new AK I want... He is a fricking great guy, his work is impeccable, and he should probably be charging more than he does for the time he spends on each rifle.... but... shhhhhh....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top