Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2008 6:28:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 7:56:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Randy usually e-mails them out. I don't recall getting one from him recently though.....
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:32:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not sure that I'm authorized to post match results, so I'll limit the info I post here.

You finished 15th on Sunday.

If you want more info (how you finished on individual stages, how you finished relative to someone else, etc.) you're welcome to contact me privately.

ac
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 8:39:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm not sure that I'm authorized to post match results, so I'll limit the info I post here.

If you want more info (how you finished on individual stages, how you finished relative to someone else, etc.) you're welcome to contact me privately.

ac

Is there a rule about posting the results?

Are they secret?

There should be a place that everyone can look to check out all the scores.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 9:04:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ac

Are they secret?

Check your IM
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ac

Are they secret?

Randy normally send out a ink to them so that anyone can access them.

Where is that blueswarrior?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 12:26:32 PM EDT
[#6]
You lost. Badly.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:38:06 AM EDT
[#7]
The only real power comes out of a long rifle.
Joseph Stalin

Quit yer whining!  Our July results are here:

July PR results

Good shooting, Jason!  Four stages with three guns each on two hot days...... Maybe it was a bit much, but I think everyone felt like Ironmen afterwards.  Putting away everything after the match on Sunday was a killer - thanks to everyone who stuck around to help.  It is appreciated.

Our two August matches are on Saturday, August 9th and Sunday, August 10th.  They are our annual Mike Jones Memorial Classic Battle Rifle matches.  If you have a classic battle rifle (a military rifle put in service before 1947) this is the time to shoot it!  You can still shoot with a modern rifle, you just won't be eligible for top ten honors or the Classic Battle Rifle prize.  This year, once again, the prize is a Classic Battle Rifle.  It will be awarded by raffle to a Classic Battle Rifle shooter.

For THIS MATCH ONLY you can use ammunition that has steel core and steel jackets, because it is difficult or impossible to find lead ammo for some of the classics.  We will not be using steel targets, so whether you will be shooting a classic or modern rifle this is your chance to use up some of your magnetic ammo!

See you at the range!

Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen.
Jeff Cooper

bw
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:56:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks
Randy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top