Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2008 9:27:14 AM EDT
well a couple months ago I posted about sending a lady tulips because she always made me smile, whether with a look or a kind word.  Well she said Yes and we (she and I) are getting married on the 16th of Aug of this year.

Already have the wedding license, rings, pastor and church so if all were to go to hell in a handbasket we still ready to get hitched.

Of course there will be some hijinx at the wedding and I already have a ball and chain for one of the groomsmen to attach to my ankle after she says "I Do".

I am the luckiest guy in the world..... well I feel like it anyway.  

Dave
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:35:32 AM EDT
[#2]
alright, congrats man!
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Of course there will be some hijinx at the wedding and I already have a ball and chain for one of the groomsmen to attach to my ankle after she says "I Do".

You know... It doesn't get attached to your ankle...

Congrats on finding a good woman!
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:41:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats

That is awesome.  Being married is a good thing.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:50:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know... It doesn't get attached to your ankle...

Congrats on finding a good woman!

Ah, the genital cuff.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 10:20:53 AM EDT
[#6]
had known her about three months before I sent her tulips.  It took another few weeks before I asked her out, but she was either busy or out of town.  She doesn't have a problem with me carrying or owning/purchasing firearms; I got her seven year old boy a "Chipmunk" and she didn't balk.

and I don't think the ball and chain would work well as a genital cuff as I am only a white boy after all.... hung like a stud gnat

Dave
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:36:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
had known her about three months before I sent her tulips.  It took another few weeks before I asked her out, but she was either busy or out of town.  She doesn't have a problem with me carrying or owning/purchasing firearms; I got her seven year old boy a "Chipmunk" and she didn't balk.

and I don't think the ball and chain would work well as a genital cuff as I am only a white boy after all.... hung like a stud gnat

Dave

Lol thats about the funniest thing Ive seen in the HTF
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Congratulations!

Just remember to buy anything you want before the wedding because after you will have to get stuff that you both want(read as stuff she wants)

Enjoy your time together!

Steven
(still wishes he would have gotten a motorcycle before getting hitched)
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#9]
TARP?
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
TARP?

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:59:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
TARP?

Play on the spelling of the word "Trap" or an intentional mis-spelling otherwise known as l33t speak (leet speak, or elite speak).

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:16:58 PM EDT
[#12]
congrats!  I'm glad she liked the flowers!  I wish you both all the best!
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#13]
When my old lady gave me two lips I fell in love too.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top