Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2008 4:36:41 PM EDT
So I was bored today and went to Keith's Sporting goods in Gresham.

After about an hour of looking around, I asked for .223 just to see what they had.

They had Seller and Bellot 55 grain brand new for 6.50 a box.  I went and asked how many they had.

The dude behind the counter said they had 24 boxes and once that was gone that would be it for that price.  The new price for new boxes would be around 9 per box.

I bought all of them.  Cost me right at 156 dollars for just shy of 500 rounds.

SCORE!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:24:32 PM EDT
[#1]
and let the hating begin!
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 9:52:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Untill he posts pics with a receipt.....I am not hating a thing...

I was himming and hawing at Bi-Mart tonight though....still have Q3131 for $8.69 a box....Fooook, I wish I wasn't such a cheap bastard.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was himming and hawing at Bi-Mart tonight though....still have Q3131 for $8.69 a box....Fooook, I wish I wasn't such a cheap bastard.

still too expensive for me too
although I did get a couple boxes of .45 for $17ea
and a few boxes of 12ga for $5ea
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:10:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

still too expensive for me too
although I did get a couple boxes of .45 for $17ea
and a few boxes of 12ga for $5ea

I found my case of slugs I thought I lost  

I was really laughing because as I was going through my stuff ( getting ready for Enterprise ), I'd find the occasional odd round...by the end of the night I had filled a sandwich bag with ammo...
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 3:28:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL Boo,

You are so funny, MS Paint OK?    

What the heck is with that lately.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top