Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2007 1:38:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#1]
What do you mean?  It's awesome!  You can take a few $50 POS's down there and get $150 each, then go to a gun shop and buy something sweet!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:52:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Gay communists..
I'm sure criminals from all over were lining up to turn in their guns.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:10:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What do you mean?  It's awesome!  You can take a few $50 POS's down there and get $150 each, then go to a gun shop and buy something sweet!

That's what I was thinking!

I liked this:

"I’m turning in a gun because I have a young baby who is 2 and getting into everything in the  house”

“It’s a revolver I’ve had for years and I never use anyway so it’s just a potential danger. That’s all it is to me.”

I believe this was the revolved in question

I just had the image in my head of a 2yo loading up a black powder pistol.  It made me laugh.

When will the libs listen to the FACTS that things like this are ineffective?!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#4]
how much of the gun has to be there?  got a bare .22 POS receiver, 100 bucks sweet.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:21:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
how much of the gun has to be there?  got a bare .22 POS receiver, 100 bucks sweet.

hell yeah, I would have tried to turn in my stripped jennings J22 frame.  Its just a paperweight now.
If there is ever a gun buy back here maybe Ill take it down and try to negotiate with them for more money.  Give me 150 or im going to keep it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:24:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hell yeah, I would have tried to turn in my stripped jennings J22 frame.  Its just a paperweight now.
If there is ever a gun buy back here maybe Ill take it down and try to negotiate with them for more money.  Give me 150 or im going to keep it.

that is what i am thinking, 150 or i will go home and put it together with stolen parts...
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

When they had one of these in North Vegas they started trying to arrest people that walked away when they were not offered what they wanted for their firearms. They were beligerant about it, but I didn't see anyone arrested. I went to turn in a POS shotgun, they only wanted to give me $30 for it. I turned to walk, and was confronted by one of the NLV cops. I stood my ground and he finally decicided he couldn't bully me into turning the shotgun in (although it helped that I had a lawyer with me who was also walking away with a shotgun). I decided right then that I would not even try that again. Not worth the headache.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:41:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn! That's a good deal. I have two old POS rifles that I need to get rid of, one is in pieces so it would have to be reassembled and the other is a nasty mosin m44 that doesn't want to chamber a round and an ugly bore. Being so cheap I don't see much point in attempting repairs
So, when are they coming to Portland? If they want pistols only, I could always take the stocks off
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:10:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

LINK

Just makes want to . Freaking commy libatrds and thier gun turn programs. What gets me even more is the statement on the AWB. The AK has always been legal you f-ing retards.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:24:24 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Gay communists..
I'm sure criminals from all over were lining up to turn in their guns.

If you had a gun that could be linked to several crimes, what would you do with it?  Most of the time they never check I.D. or anything.  See ya, incriminating evidence!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:47:47 PM EDT
[#11]
LOL Check out the writer of the article.  I knew the beard and hair weren't real!  Is our Class 3 comrade really a commie plant?

SAR Show, my ass...we know what you were really up to the past few days....
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:44:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Hmm...I wonder if I could stand at the end of that line and offer like $250 to anyone with a nice looking AK, no questions asked....
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:50:53 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Hmm...I wonder if I could stand at the end of that line and offer like $250 to anyone with a nice looking AK, no questions asked....

Hell yeah!!  Bring a table, set up some beanie babies and jerky and we're in business!!

Headlines:

"Gifts for Guns turns into biggest gunshow in Cali history"
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 4:25:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Darn it, could of handed over some of the 99.95 aim 308s, gotten 150 each, and bought more, basically a 2 for 3 deal.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:37:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
LOL Check out the writer of the article.  I knew the beard and hair weren't real!  Is our Class 3 comrade really a commie plant?

SAR Show, my ass...we know what you were really up to the past few days....

Damn, I told them NOT to print my NAME!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top