Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2007 11:39:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Get some.

I don't care when in January it is.  As far as I know my schedule is free.

oh, and IBTL.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:47:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Get some.

I don't care when in January it is.  As far as I know my schedule is free.

oh, and IBTL.

Link Posted: 11/30/2007 11:50:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't make me school you any more you little gitty school girl.

I think the last weekend of the month would work best. I might be able to make that date.

ETA: did someone edit the title?!

ETA someone did it again at least this way it shows you may have a nut larger than a BB.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#4]
gosh that pic of gunkata is so cute  Im going to have to bring Twister again!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 2:37:45 PM EDT
[#5]
im down for a shoot at memaloose.. i don't have any cool guns but i'll bring what i gots..
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
im down for a shoot at memaloose.. i don't have any cool guns but i'll bring what i gots..

Half the fun is shooting other people toys.  Hell, I didn't even shoot much at the last couple.  I'll watch other people literally burn money.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 3:09:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Half the fun is shooting other people toys.  Hell, I didn't even shoot much at the last couple.  I'll watch other people literally burn money.

.22's is where it's at
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:55:15 PM EDT
[#8]
If this shoot does come about,  It will have to be some where other than the big pit at memaloose.

I just got home from the shoot we did today.  We could not even make it to the big pit.  We set up camp on a lower road and shot all day.  The snow is pretty deep up there and it was damn cold.  I have alot of good quality backpacking and hunting gear so I was nice and toasty.  Everyone else was cold and wet.  

We need to find a pit taht is in the low lands for the Jan. shoot.  I am not sure what you guys have up there, but I am sure that we can find something around the salem or albany area.  That way we can all split the drive and then my breakfast will taste better...

Darin
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:37:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
gosh that pic of gunkata is so cute  Im going to have to bring Twister again!!

We know

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:41:08 PM EDT
[#10]
haha that is the best pic ever

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:42:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If this shoot does come about,  It will have to be some where other than the big pit at memaloose.

I just got home from the shoot we did today.  We could not even make it to the big pit.  We set up camp on a lower road and shot all day.  The snow is pretty deep up there and it was damn cold.  I have alot of good quality backpacking and hunting gear so I was nice and toasty.  Everyone else was cold and wet.  

We need to find a pit taht is in the low lands for the Jan. shoot.  I am not sure what you guys have up there, but I am sure that we can find something around the salem or albany area.  That way we can all split the drive and then my breakfast will taste better...

Darin

Depends on the particular conveyance...

I'll bet the 2doho could make it...
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Im down for a shoot Somebody sell me another lower by january please :D
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#14]
If they're not blasting in my normal shooting pit by Harlan in Jan, thats not too far for everybody. I haven't been up there for a few months, and someone was in there pulling rock out, but in a few months they may be done. I'll check on it in a few weeks and see.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:32:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Harlan?   Isn't that out kings valley hwy?

I think I used to hunt out there.  We camped at a place called big elk camp.

Darin
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:05:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Harlan?   Isn't that out kings valley hwy?

I think I used to hunt out there.  We camped at a place called big elk camp.

Darin

Well, Harlan is farther out, south of Burnt Woods, but the Big Elk river does run through that area.....Kings Valley would be the turn off at Wren Hill going north.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 8:18:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Hey if you guys wanna talk about a Harlan Shoot then please start another thread.

Thank You

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 8:24:52 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too bad you didnt make it
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Its OK I downloaded The GIMP, and will be fooling around with you over my winter break.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its OK I downloaded The GIMP, and will be fooling around with you over my winter break.

All your Photoshops are belong to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top