Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2007 5:50:44 PM EDT
Wataya doin?

Everyone with family or what?

You'll never guess what I'm drinkin.....................
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 6:06:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Maker's and Diet Coke...
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 6:11:14 PM EDT
[#2]
some cheap vino.

chillin with the gf and gonna watch 300 in a little bit.
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 6:13:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
some cheap vino.

Give us a review of 300. Never seen it...........

ETA: Dont give away the end!!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Not drinking anything yet, but prob gonna jump into a Lagunita's Cap Stout in a bit.
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
some cheap vino.

EVERYONE DIES

LOL

THE END

Dinking bud light and surfing ARFCOM.  Petra and Diana are watching Hercules.

Darin
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 6:33:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I opened my first snowplow snowcap at 12:30 when I began putting up the lights on the house .  

At about 3:30 I went to Freddie’s to get more lights and stopped at the local bar to buy some Powerball.  I don't go in this bar much and found that a new bartender was there so she and I fell in love for about 10 minutes while I got my tickets and I had a drink -whiskey/water.

Came back home and continued to put up the lights and had another snowplow. snowcap
Come dark, I stopped with the outside lights and began putting up lights on the tree I got yesterday and started my first white Russian.  

Checked up in OHTF just after pouring my second.

whaddup?

eta:   oops! I meant snowcap ... and yeah, it was worth an edit.  I hate snowplow

Link Posted: 11/24/2007 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Pendleton and Coffee.
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 6:39:04 PM EDT
[#8]
First fire in the fireplace, drinking Jubel Ale.  Since 5.

Switching to something brown and with a higher proof soon.  May put on The Big Lebowski.  Bummed the 4 day weekend is coming to a close.
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Beam Green lable neat.
Cold beer between the computer, guitar, and the neat glass of beam....

Exercise!

coctailer...coming up on post 1911! Good reason to go buy a Glock
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm painting the inside of my house.  On the upside, I have "The Hostage" by W.E.B. Griffin on the iPod right now and it's passing the time pretty well.

Mark.
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 7:14:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The wife is painting the I'm painting the inside of our house.

Mark.

Fixed it...
Actually, my wife is an excellent painter. I paint the outside, she does the interior.
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 7:28:59 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The wife is painting the I'm painting the inside of our house.

Mark.

Fixed it...
Actually, my wife is an excellent painter. I paint the outside, she does the interior.

Well hell man!  Send her my way!  I could use some help.  She'd probably get pissed if I sat here and posted on ARFcom while she did all the painting huh?

Mark.
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm doing what I try to do every night: drink all the booze in the house. Fortunately I keep a lot of booze on hand.

Working my way through some Pilsner Urquell right now. Next will be a couple Flor de Cana rum and cokes, then some Gin and Tonics... no wait, finished off the gin already. Vodka tonics then.
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 8:26:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I hate you bastards.....everytime you do one of these threads, I have to go get a beer....

It's funny......while I gave my liver quite a workout in my 20's, I really don't drink all that much anymore...hell, the 6er of Snow Cap I bought last week was the 1st beer I have brought home in probably 3 months...and I've only had 2!!! Well.....3 after I get back from downstairs...
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 9:20:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Maker's and Diet Coke...

You do know that Old Forrester is exactly the same recipe as Maker's for ALOT cheaper, right?  
Link Posted: 11/24/2007 9:30:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, finished the rum too. Wasn't in the mood for a vodka tonic so I went with a Crown and coke instead. Not a big whiskey drinker, but if I've gotta learn to like it, might as well learn with Crown.
Link Posted: 11/25/2007 12:01:35 AM EDT
[#17]
got the snow cap flowin right now.   walkin in a winter wonderland
Link Posted: 11/25/2007 8:20:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Missed the thread last night, but went to the Billy Joel concert and capped it with a coupla shots of my old friend Jack.
Several highlights for those who like his music, but the one to remember was one of his roadies getting on stage and doing a fairly good job at AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" with Billy's band.  The guitarist was no Angus Young, but still a good job.  

Good times

J
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#19]
well...

its saturday night and I aint got nobody.  I got some money cuz I just got paid.
Im tryin to get some hookers to talk to, and maybe pay for a lay...

WHOS DRINKIN???

Im thinkin of heading to the store for some goodness...

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
some cheap vino.

EVERYONE DIES

LOL

THE END

Darin

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 8:50:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Two Gin & Tonics in. I splurged and went with the Tanqueray 10 this time. It came with a free martini shaker! How could I say no to a free shaker?!

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#21]
"Moe's Backroom Amber Ale" from Tap Room Brewing Co.

celebrating the repeal of prohibition since 1933

My first time with it, havent seen it in the stores before now.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:23:11 PM EDT
[#22]
How about I try some of your backdoor ale...
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:34:01 PM EDT
[#23]
My girlfriend's mother, her boyfriend, and my girlfriend's cousin (who just moved here from Czech), came down for that Van Halen concert at the rose garden.

We all (except my girlfriend.  She is driving ) emptied a bottle of jager and had a few beers.  

My girlfriend just took off to pick them up then we are heading to Shari's (spell?) then to the bar down the street

Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:39:49 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
How about I try some of your backdoor ale...

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:19:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
"Moe's Backroom Amber Ale" from Tap Room Brewing Co.

celebrating the repeal of prohibition since 1933

My first time with it, havent seen it in the stores before now.

This shit sucks.  Ill never buy it again.  henrys is better.  damn Tap Room got me with their devilish marketing.  First and last time.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:25:29 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
My girlfriend's mother, her boyfriend, and my girlfriend's cousin (who just moved here from Czech), came down for that Van Halen concert at the rose garden.

We all (except my girlfriend.  She is driving ) emptied a bottle of jager and had a few beers.  

My girlfriend just took off to pick them up then we are heading to Shari's (spell?) then to the bar down the street

PICS!!!!!

ETA:   I 4m t3h 0wnz0r of p4g3 tw0
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:27:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

HELL YEAH DOOD!!! WE NEED PICS  
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#28]
After working almost 300 hrs in October and around 270 in November, I pulled some vacation... This is night one...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top