Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 9:50:55 AM EDT
I'm Tim from Desert Rat Surplus and I am trying to get established as a dealer for HSM ammo.  I'm thinking about doing a .223 and .308 group buy.

If you are interested reply and in the mean time I will get prices on .308 and I will double check price and availability for both.

Tim
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:52:16 AM EDT
[#1]
could be interested in the 308, but ya might wanna talk to the mods before letting a GB fly.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:54:24 AM EDT
[#2]
To the mods....

What do ya think?

Thanks,

Tim
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Also, I'm basically selling this at cost so I'm not making anything on it.  Everyone keeps asking me for ammo.

Tim

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm not interested in HSM. I'm sure plenty would be though.

As suggested above talk to mods before offering up any GB's. They, like most of us in the ORHTF, want to see locals offer us deals and do business but the site has specific rules in place about posting sales outside of E/E. The rules for GB's are even more strict. This is all for making it fair to the advertising vendors and also for keeping the kaos to a minimum.

ETA: You may want to at least edit out the price until you speak with them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:18:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:19:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Waiting for an IM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top