Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 10:02:07 PM EDT
This weekend I took the Mite to TCGC for a workout.  Ended up putting 900 rounds through it all semi -- the host was a Browning Buckmark Camper.  400 Aquila Super 40 grain, 200 rounds Remington Cyclone, 200 rounds Remington Target, 100 rounds Winchester Dynapoint.  I tried to loosen the internals at the range -- no way.  It was too tight.  I took it home, put the tool in the vice and finally with a significant amount of effort managed to unscrew it.  It had a significant amount of carbon inside the baffles.  The act of unscrewing the core, cut most of the carbon from the inside of the tube.  It had very little lead anywhere -- maybe a little color on the blast baffle.  YHM recommends cleaning every 1000 to 1500 rounds -- I think I will clean a little more often since at 900 rounds it was quite difficult to open.

I really do not like the Remington Cyclone -- they have a bark from the ejection port.  The Remington Target have a OK sound and the Winchester Dynapoint have the nicest sound.

Dave
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 6:31:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:57:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No pics?

UH.....what he said. Need pics!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No pics?

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No pics?

www.orl-llc.com/images/gunny9ti.gif

Hmmm ... Should have taken a picture of the 25 yard groups -- you guys would not believe them anyway.

Dave
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top