Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2007 12:29:30 PM EDT
My Company has several Portland Movie Screening Events coming up and you are all invited!

We have

Tyler Perry's "Why Did I get Married" Tuesday Oct 9th at 7pm Lloyd Center

"We Own The Night" Tuesday Oct 9th at 7pm Eastport Plaza Cinema 10

"Rendition" Monday Oct 15th 7pm Lloyd Center

If you want to go just e-mail me at [email protected]

I will need your screen name and the number of people you want to bring up to 6.

Tickets are free but seating is First Come First Serve, you will need to show up at least an hour early to get a seat.

"Rendition" and "We Own the Night" both look to be pretty good.

Chris
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:52:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Sungod comes through again.. woot. I really wanna see "30 days of Night" if you have screenies for them Please let me know
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks for the tix Chris
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Anybody go to "We Own the Night" last night? I got stuck in ghetto ville with Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married" talked my wife out of making me stay for the entire show though....

I'm waiting on the date and time for "30 Days of Night" and "American Gangster"

We might also do a Red Carpet Event for the movie "Hitman"
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anybody go to "We Own the Night" last night? I got stuck in ghetto ville with Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married" talked my wife out of making me stay for the entire show though....

I'm waiting on the date and time for "30 Days of Night" and "American Gangster"

We might also do a Red Carpet Event for the movie "Hitman"

Woot i'm there if you get that. and i hope that crazy Big girl with the knives in her Boots don't show up again..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top