Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 5:15:00 PM EDT
I'm going to write a couple of letters to sponsors of MSNBC, telling them I'm buying their products because of where they advertise.

I meant to do it in June, after watching Tucker Carlson allow Wayne LaPierre to speak uninterrupted about the UN threat to the 2nd Amendment.

After watching the Brady fag on the NIGHT OF the VT shootings, I have to write. Whichever talking head was running the show asked him why if gun control was so great, was DC such a blood bath? Then he turned the direction of the conversation to Hollywood and video games.

In an earlier segment they did point out that the expired Fed ban would have limited magazines to 10 rounds. But in my opinion that just lended them credibility in that they weren't TOO biased. When the chips have been down, that's twice I've seen them fight the good fight.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 5:49:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Is MSNBC where Keith Olbermann is?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGv-_p9QrDU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu1SfO0kdOQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=G05-MtFtXqI

Good:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=U32GOlL5Ro4

Not so good:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBNvF-geLWc

I'm not saying to do what you plan or not. I don't watch MSNBC so I can't give an unbiased opinion of the network. Don't count on me to take up your cause though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#2]
mc cathy didnt even know what a barrel shroud was.  That is awesome.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#3]
This is what got me:

"well you know the mayor on behalf of citizens of New York is defending us"

That's so disgusting I don't even know where to begin.

I say we pass laws forcing these anti gun people to live in high crime areas and still follow the same laws they wish to impose on us.

Chris Smith can go get fucked, hes a complete idiot if he thinks his mayor will defend him when a gun is stuck in his face.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Keith Olbermann is one of the best sports minds of our time.   I really enjoy his commentary on sports subjects.

Unfortunately he needs to stay in sports because he has NO CLUE about the real world most of the time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 10:08:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I dont watch Big Liberal Main Strem Media anyway. Heck they still cant figure it out that in 94 it was gun bans which was the reason the dems where evaserated at the polls. And one BIG reason President Bush won in 04 is because he didnt force congress to renew the Clinton gun ban.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top