Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2007 9:06:07 PM EDT
I shot my friends 10/22 with a can! I am now hooked! Yes I am very new to the idea of a can.  I want two,  one in 22lr and one in 9mm to put on my Uzi and a Ar I am getting.  Any imput would be great! Who is easy to work with, Who builds good ones, who can SBR my Uzi (A) and a Oly GL9 I want.
Thank you
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 9:11:44 PM EDT
[#1]
First off, welcome to the forums. There is a wealth of info here and tons of great people willing to share it.

Make sure you check out our events, suchas PR and SS as well as local shoot/get-togethers. Info is posted at the top of the oregon forum.

As far as a dealer to handle your NFA transfers, there are several. I will IM you a few names to contact.

In the mean time if you would like to shoot cans in just about any cal, just ask. Between the members here we have jsut about every cal can in several mfgs to choose from.

Good luck and again welcome aboard!
CH

Here is a pic of my latest. A TROS USA MKIII intagral supressed pistol.

Link Posted: 4/18/2007 9:26:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I shot my friends 10/22 with a can! I am now hooked! Yes I am very new to the idea of a can.  I want two,  one in 22lr and one in 9mm to put on my Uzi and a Ar I am getting.  Any imput would be great! Who is easy to work with, Who builds good ones, who can SBR my Uzi (A) and a Oly GL9 I want.
Thank you

First time I went into the local gun shop here in Albany, I got to talking with the owner and we talked about my Walther P-22.  First hand gun I ever owned.  The dealer reaches into the bottom of one of his cases and pulls out a silencer that would fit my P-22.  I swear, I had no idea they were legal and had these thoughts that the crazy bastard was showing me illegal stuff.

Funny as hell now when I think about it.  It is sad how clueless I was back then.  Recently out of the Army and had never owned a personal firearms before buying the p-22.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 10:07:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the NFA side of things.

.22 suppressors are great.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top