Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2006 5:44:34 PM EDT
Pretty neat old clip of Portland in the event of a possible nuclear threat.

Video  (Google Video)
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:12:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats cool
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 7:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
That could never work today.  It would be such a clusterfuck...  

Mark.

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, that thing reminds me of my Media Studies: Documentary class.  
I really dont like black and white and an definetly not a fan of the the God like voice in older films (I do appreciate the old films though).  It make me feel like a lamb with big ol' eyes glued to the set.  I watched about 5-10 minutes then opened a new tap and listened until I could no longer.  I did like seeing my home "early poppin" Portland though.

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Look at them.. they are all Zombies.. I'm more worried about Zombies.
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 11:49:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I really dont like black and white and an definetly not a fan of the the God like voice in older films.

I love those old films.

Funny to see the people smoking inside and the kids in the car standing on the floor looking over the mom's shoulder.

Thank dog for PANG!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top