BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2006 3:16:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#1]
WerD!!!

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 4:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Those last 22 seconds damn near gave me a heart attack!
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 5:11:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I listened to it on the radio, definetly heart stopping!!! awesome game!!!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 5:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah I listened to it on the radio, definetly heart stopping!!! awesome game!!!!

I almost had a heart attack when they went for II!

Way to go Beav's!  Great year!  Woot!!!!!

BTW I hate pro sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn Right!
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 6:56:09 PM EDT
[#6]
The Sun Bowl? Yay... They won a nobody bowl, against an 8-4 team... That was the 5th best in thier conference... The fact is, they were supposed to win this game, and it's somewhat of an embarassment that they barely won after being down 15 points in the 4th quarter. Please excuse my excitement...

-ska-
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The Sun Bowl? Yay... They won a nobody bowl, against an 8-4 team... That was the 5th best in thier conference... The fact is, they were supposed to win this game, and it's somewhat of an embarassment that they barely won after being down 15 points in the 4th quarter. Please excuse my excitement...

-ska-

I dont really follow ANY sports.  Yet, very tight game, and thats what I like. ...and to know that my to know my lil' bro was standin' there on the sidelines kickin it with his team winnin' "the game" his senior year.

Link Posted: 12/29/2006 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

-ska-

Why all the HATE?  Embarassment?  Thanks for pooping in my thread
Link Posted: 12/29/2006 10:00:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I almost crapped myself when they went for the conversion and than pretty much did crap myself when Mizz tried all those laterals.  And who the hell cares what was SUPPOSED to happen? If the jackass predictions came true everytime there would be no point to sports period.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 6:46:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Great game,  lots of beavs made the trip down, myself included.  Couldn't ask for a better or more exciting game.

sks, you sound like a Duck fan still bitter over that BYU game
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 8:46:10 PM EDT
[#11]
height=8
ska, you sound like a Duck fan still bitter over that BYU game

Damn, that obvious huh?

Sorry to poop on anyone's thread, not usually my style. But as Jo said, still a little bitter, and maybe a little envious... Good game, close win, exciting as hell... But, what I said is still true, they were very close to losing, and that would have been a pretty ugly to lose to an unranked nobody team.

And to the comment about what's "supposed" to happen... True, that's why they play the game, but if the favorite loses it's a lot more of an embarassment then if the underdog loses.

-ska-
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:31:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

-ska-

Typical response from a typical, sour puss Duck Fan.  What about the Las Vegas
Bowl?  Oh yeah, the Ducks or should I say Oregon F*cks, lost 37-8.  

Remember the Civil War?  The Ducks lost that one too.

Talk about about a bunch of over-rated losers!  

Go Beavs!

Spambo
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:54:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:13:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-ska-

Typical response from a typical, sour puss Duck Fan.  What about the Las Vegas
Bowl?  Oh yeah, the Ducks or should I say Oregon F*cks, lost 37-8.  

Remember the Civil War?  The Ducks lost that one too.

Talk about about a bunch of over-rated losers!  

Go Beavs!

Spambo

Well said spambo...very well said!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Woohoo! A #25 ranked team won!

I'm waiting for THE REAL OSU (ranked #1) to play in the Fiesta Bowl next week.

GO OHIO STATE!

Damn you for getting my hopes up!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Talk about a good day,

I was down in Corvallis running some ammo through a couple of ARs that day.  Got back in the car, flipped on the radio, and heard the last five minutes of the game.  SWEET.  

Go Beavers!
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:12:00 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

2 things to say....

Hopefully the 07 season will be a bit better and...............................
GO MICHIGAN!!!!!!!

HA! The Big-10(i.e. Michigan) loses again in the Rose Bowl!

Pac-10 Rules!

Spambo
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top