Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2006 8:04:00 PM EDT
Spent Sat. evening at the movie theater watching 'Blood Diamonds' starring the libtard
Leo Decapria.  All in all I thought it was good movie, somewhat realistic, great action
and good acting.  There is a fair amount of carnage since the plot involves the Revolutionary
Unified Front militia who consists of AK wielding kids who butcher everyone.  There
is also some decent weapon handling.  The street fighting scene where the RUP
stormed the main city was outstanding.   It kind of reminded me of Blackhawk Down.

The only part that I thought was inaccurate was that a South African force was definitely
evil in that they bought diamonds from both sides and supplied weapons to the RUP.

This was a derivation from reality where a SA firm named "Executive Outcomes" was
hired to combat the RUP which they did very well and were definitely popular with the
locals.

Anyway, it's definitely worth seeing.  Check out the web page: Blood Diamonds

My $0.02 worth,

Spambo

Link Posted: 12/17/2006 10:35:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was a very good too and I think Decaprio did good in this movie. I never took him serious when I saw him in Titanic. I like his line when he was refering diamond in the US as "bling bling" and in Africa it's 'bling bang'.
Link Posted: 12/18/2006 11:45:59 AM EDT
[#2]
AK47 When you absolutely positively have to kill every motherfucker in the room,, except no substitute.
Link Posted: 12/18/2006 6:36:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
AK47 When you absolutely positively have to kill every motherfucker in the room,, except no substitute.

That's right!  Hoze em down.  I've seen you *work*.  

Spambo
Link Posted: 12/18/2006 11:41:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's right!  Hoze em down.  I've seen you *work*.  

Spambo

+1 fo Pribbz
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 12:24:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I just saw the movie tonight.  I really liked it!! great movie.  good story, strong male lead roles - great acting.  fun gun shots too FAL, AK, AR and a little Glock, HK and Big ol' Revolvers

I highly recomend it to any ARFcommer.

Unfortunately, I had to tell some people behind me "Do you MIND?!?, Shhhh", flashed my piece (in the BurntPocketHole Fashion) ...then had a great movie
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 8:21:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Unfortunately, I had to tell some people behind me "Do you MIND?!?, Shhhh", flashed my piece (in the BurntPocketHole Fashion) ...then had a great movie

This is why I don't go to movie theaters any more. DVD + home FTW.
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 10:22:29 AM EDT
[#7]
my girl had some free passes to regal theaters.  I dont like going out to movie theaters either.  I decided to go becayse I didnt want to feel like an introverted hermit last night and stay home doing nothing.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 7:34:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Saw it last night, thought it was awesome.
GREAT movie....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top