Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2006 7:51:38 PM EDT
Well it took me ~45minutes including hunting down tools and tape but my first lower is together minus trigger- waiting on some KNS pins :)  This will be a 9mm build and SBR'd.  Wasn't that hard at all I have to say.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#1]
blah blah blah..some words.....no pics....blah blah blah
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry watching the Prison Break season premier!!!  But I did test fit the RRA mag block- when I got this lower it was the typical Mega super tight magwell, well in the process of engraving the crappy finish flaked.  Now that it actually has a decent finish this mag block is pretty loose and it fit my RRA nice and tight so I'll probably swap the 9mm hammer to my RRA and build that up as my 9mm and use the Mega for 5.56.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 10:45:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Chakup,
Did you ever get your receiver block from that POS Live2Survive?
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 6:57:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Chakup,
Did you ever get your receiver block from that POS Live2Survive?

Nope and I've actually been lementing over it again.  Work has been slow and I keep putting off calling local LEO there to find out what's needed to get a case filed.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Neat -- how long is the barrel going to be once taxed?
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 11:44:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Neat -- how long is the barrel going to be once taxed?

Tentative plan is matching 10.5".  But will see for sure on the 9mm if I go shorter or not.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top