Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 8:44:39 AM EDT
I go shooting a couple times a week, wanted to see where you go, and I am still looking for a shooting partner.  Thanks
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I go shooting a couple times a week, wanted to see where you go, and I am still looking for a shooting partner.  Thanks

everyone shoots at Practical Rifle in Tualatin on 2nd saturday of every month and Speed Steel on first sunday of ever month. Eugene isn't that far, so come on up and Join the party!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

everyone shoots at Practical Rifle in Tualatin on 2nd saturday of every month and Speed Steel on first sunday of ever month. Eugene isn't that far, so come on up and Join the party!

Thanks for the reply, I will definitely make it up there.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:27:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm here, don't get out too often though.  When I do I hit the area up off wolf creek since it's only about a 20-30 minute drive for me.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to either go to Wolf Creek or Occationally McGowan up in the woods.  But in the last couple years they closed the quarry I used that was easy to get to.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I belong to the Izaak Walton League, so I use their range. I used to use the McGowan Creek Range, but its farther from my home. You can shoot their for free, if you belong to the Willamette Valley Arms Collectors which costs $20/year. I feel more secure at a range. I got tired of people complaining at me when I improvised a range in the woods.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in Eugene. IM me and I'll go shooting with you or tell you about some good spots. Izaac walton is really close and a good range. I went up there the other weekend to get a new membership but I missed the work party.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:59:06 PM EDT
[#7]
I am also here in Eugene. Went shooting at McGowan today, had some fun punching paper.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I am also here in Eugene. Went shooting at McGowan today, had some fun punching paper.

why didn't you goto PR
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:26:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Just wanted to go shooting with a buddy of mine, we were only there for 30 mins.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:53:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Nice, I go out Wolf Creek too, pretty nice area when people are not leaving their trash everywhere.  There are some great trails out there.  I have been up to Mcgowin a couple times too, I wish they had targets longer than 100 yards though.  Nice to hear fellow AR enthusiast are going to the same places.    
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:05:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Eugene, holla.  We've been going up to a pit off Shotgun Creek. It seems to be getting more and more popular though...
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:30:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Nice, I go out Wolf Creek too, pretty nice area when people are not leaving their trash everywhere.  There are some great trails out there.  I have been up to Mcgowin a couple times too, I wish they had targets longer than 100 yards though.  Nice to hear fellow AR enthusiast are going to the same places.    

Ca you post some directions to this Wolf Creek place? It would be nice to go there and have some fun
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:20:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ca you post some directions to this Wolf Creek place? It would be nice to go there and have some fun

Coming in from the crow side.  It's up ~5 miles I believe.  It's on the right hand side, pretty obvious gravel/BLM marked road.  I take it all the way up to the weyerhauser gate, go to the left.  there's a couple different spots to shoot at.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top