Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 7:16:59 PM EDT
This isn't a setup for a group-buy or anything, nor is it a solicitation for purchasers.

Consider it more of a "pre-solicitation", if you will.

I'm considering selling Lan-Cay M9 bayonets, and was wondering how much interest, locally, there would be for such things?

I can get them in a variety of colors and camo patterns, and can supply them for a fair bit less than most other people selling them.

I'll be selling them in the EE when I decide to go farther with this, and was just curious about the local desire.

These are actual Lan-Cay USGI/Mil-Spec bayonets, not knock-offs, and not stolen .mil property - along with the M9 bayonets that Ontario Knife Company makes, these are what we issue to our soldiers.

Any feedback would be appreciated - feel free to IM or email me.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:48:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Already have an Ontario.  Very nice.  I suspect the Lan-Cay is probably just as good.

Pretty sharp too.  Already stabbed myself in the leg with it.  True story.  Installed YHM flip up sight, tryed to fit bayonet.  Won't fit, got jammed on there.    Pointed rifle straight up with the butt on my knee and pressed the back of the bayonet with my thumbs.  It popped off, turned right over and poked right thru my jeans.    Didn't hurt much.  Little blood.  Probably only penetrated 1/8", but it did freak me out a bit.  

I think it's binding on a little spot on the lug.  Trying to decide which part I should file, the lug or the knife.  Probably the lug, just because it seems like less trouble.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:35:58 PM EDT
[#2]
There will always be interest should the price be what people consider a bargain.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:19:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There will always be interest should the price be what people consider a bargain.

That about sums it up for me. If it's a good enough price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top