Oh ya, I got a new truck!

Happy Trails!

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Get that flag back on ASAP!  

Nice rig.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:20:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I wasn't going to at first but the more trucks I see like mine the more I think I'm going to do it. And besides it looks funny sitting here in the man room hanging out of a 90mm shell case. It needs the truck, it told me so!

First thing I'm going to do is install a mobile ham radio in it.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:04:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I wasn't going to at first but the more trucks I see like mine the more I think I'm going to do it. And besides it looks funny sitting here in the man room hanging out of a 90mm shell case. It needs the truck, it told me so!

First thing I'm going to do is install a mobile ham radio in it.

members.cox.net/ms85022/azbangb.jpg

Just courious Bang.  What kind of radio are you putting in?  I have a couple of Kenwoods that I use.  

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:13:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I was thinking maybe a 2M YAESU? Yes, no?? Just started looking into HAM radio for the truck. Looking for any imput before I buy.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:18:43 PM EDT
[#5]
NICE TRUCK!!!

Get the damm pirate flag up for gods sake!!!!
CH
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:27:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I was thinking maybe a 2M YAESU? Yes, no?? Just started looking into HAM radio for the truck. Looking for any imput before I buy.

members.cox.net/ms85022/azbangb.jpg

I have a Handheld tri band and a dual band mobile rig.  The Cross band repeater function is great for walking around and using your low power HT to get to your much higher power mobile.  

Mark.  (KD7SET)

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Yup the pirate flag is a must.  Nice new truck you have there, and some very nice pictures to boot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top