Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 5:49:14 PM EDT
I'd like to extend a big thank you for making a noobie feel at home, instructions, how-to's and compliments. I finished 46th ( I T )

Cape-Hunter, Thanks for fondling my AR and giving it a final look over.
45Glockman,  You crack me up. Nuff said.
NoAim, All your beta mags are belong to me! (IM me and let me know what went on after the shoot please)
Ws4lif, WESTSIDE! (I'll send you a link with that picture of the blowback mark on your face)
Unka-Boo, For taunting me. (And yes. I shouldn't have missed all the other PR matches) Edit: I'll just throw it in the PR Pics section.
Anarx, The target dummy head slicer dicer mall ninja security guard..

Other faces I still need to put a name to. Apologies for a lapse of names or ones I didn't ask a name.  THANKS.

I'll be looking forward to the next PR.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'd like to extend a big thank you for making a noobie feel at home, instructions, how-to's and compliments. I finished 46th ( I T )

Cape-Hunter, Thanks for fondling my AR and giving it a final look over.
45Glockman,  You crack me up. Nuff said.
NoAim, All your beta mags are belong to me! (IM me and let me know what went on after the shoot please)
Ws4lif, WESTSIDE! (I'll send you a link with that picture of the blowback mark on your face)
Unka-Boo, For taunting me. (And yes. I shouldn't have missed all the other PR matches)
Anarx, The target dummy head slicer dicer mall ninja.

Other faces I still need to put a name to. Apologies for a lapse of names or ones I didn't ask a name.  THANKS.

I'll be looking forward to the next PR.

Sounds like you had a good time--I'm looking forward to one where I'm actually able to go.  I swear, all the shoots lately and PR matches, speed steel, etc have all been on weekends that are virtually IMPOSSIBLE to get out of.  :(

Sounds like I'm missing out on a lot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top