Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 11:59:09 PM EDT
any of you oregonians have any experience with ted blocker stuff?

i like to support locals, and he's pretty much down the street from work.  i've had one person recommend him, i'm in the market now (or soon) for some quality leather.

i was thinking of going milt sparks, but i like to support local folks when i can.

thanks!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:56:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Good people to work with. My wife and I both have belts and holsters from them. BSW
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:11:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for posting this.  I had no idea about Ted Blocker until now.  I'll definitely check his stuff out.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:13:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a belt and a holster, the belt I've worn every day since '93, the holster is top notch but i have not used it much. I think they are worth every cent you pay for them.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:00:13 PM EDT
[#4]
+1 on the belts. I've worn mine daily since '95. Have a holster too; it's okay - I don't use it as much as others that I own. www.concealco.com/ (formerly of Vancouver, now in Idaho) makes an excellent IWB holster at a competitive price - I have several and can't recommend them highly enough - the best value I've found in a holster. I imagine that their belts are good too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#5]
 I have a paddle holster from them. I don't think it will ever wear out.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:51:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I've had one of the "DA3" IWB holsters for a little over a year.  I like it, but I don't really have a point of reference, as it's the only IWB holsters I've used.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:24:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the tip!   I had no idea these folks existed but now I see they even have a showroow in Tigard.  I think I'll be dropping by there soon.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:16:12 AM EDT
[#8]
thanks for the info all!

their showroom has TONS of belts, and probably one of every holster style they have... looks like quality stuff.  they said they have some stuff in stock, but most of it is all custom made at order, with a 4-6 week lead.

i think i'll try one of them out then, i need a good iwb for my p232 (for starters, anyways).
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I visited their showroom today -- 15 minutes from my house!  VERY nice people and high quality stuff.  The cool thing is since they manufacture on premises, and they are job-shop (not assembly line), they can do custom work.  I'll be placing my order for a particular belt style I've always wanted, plus a new holster & mag carrier next week (payday).

The women there said they are low on stock right now bc the owners are at a SASS show in Arid-zona, but will be back Wed 3/15, with more stock (unless they sell it all down there I guess).

I was going to buy from concealedcarry.com but I'm really glad to be supporting local folks out.  Especially ones who make such great stuff.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top