Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 11:17:01 AM EDT
Folks, I've a friend who's a Washington resident and wants to purhase a Bushy M4A3 around March 17. Wanting to steer some business toward my fellow Oregonians, was wondering if any of you FFL holders  would be interested? Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Folks, I've a friend who's a Washington resident and wants to purhase a Bushy M4A3 around March 17. Wanting to steer some business toward my fellow Oregonians, was wondering if any of you FFL holders  would be interested? Thanks!

Where are you located?
Oregon is a pretty big state
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where are you located?
Oregon is a pretty big state

Probably near the border, still a long one but not nearly as expansive as the whole state.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where are you located?
Oregon is a pretty big statehr

Sorry Cape, I live between Clackamas and Gladstone and my friend lives in the Salmon Creek area north of Vancouver.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#4]
BUMP for responses!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Contact Roger Wilco Small arms. THey are in Vancouver, memberes here and have attended our shoots bringing many smiles via FullAutoFun!

Roger Wilco Small Arms

Tell em you were referred by the local ARFCOM guys!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:15:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Contact Roger Wilco Small arms. THey are in Vancouver, memberes here and have attended our shoots bringing many smiles via FullAutoFun!

Roger Wilco Small Arms

Tell em you were referred by the local ARFCOM guys!!!

Will do Cape, muchos gracias!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top