Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2006 5:47:24 PM EDT
Anyone care to step up and write a FAQ thread like we have for PR. I am strongly considering shooting SS and the tactical matches more and thought it would be a good idea to have a FAQ for each.

I guess it could also be in the PR thread if we can get a title change.
CH
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:30:17 PM EDT
[#1]

As I remember WS4lif wrote one after the Dec 2005 match. I saved it on my computer, but it must have been my computer at work because I can't find it right now.  CH139 wrote about it too before that.

All you really need to know is it is similar to the Practical Rifle setup except bring 5 mags and 250 rds of pistol ammo.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
As I remember WS4lif wrote one after the Dec 2005 match. I saved it on my computer, but it must have been my computer at work because I can't find it right now.  CH139 wrote about it too before that.

All you really need to know is it is similar to the Practical Rifle setup except bring 5 mags and 250 rds of pistol ammo.

Cool. Maybe we can get it added to the PR thread.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:53:47 AM EDT
[#3]
is speed steel the same as the steel challenge?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
is speed steel the same as the steel challenge?

One is the little version and one is the big version.

I’ll do a little write up about Speed Steel if ya’ll like.

-Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top