Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 9:03:05 AM EDT
Once again Im planning to head up to Memaloose tomorrow morning.  Anyone else thinking about doing the same?  
Im taking my girlfriend out shooting again, she's been begging me to since the last group shoot.  Ill probibly have another friend or two with me and I believe Anarx was thinking about heading up as well.
Im just checking with my fellow oregonians, and extending the invite.
Show up if you want to shoot my guns and BS the day away.  

I usually get there kind of early in the morning and will probibly stay until the sun goes down.  I dont know which site I want to shoot at yet. 1, 4, or the pit...  

Chime in!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Possibly...

I'd choose 4 or the pit.. site 1 is a bit too close to the highway for me with all the traffic coming up lower Memaloose.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#2]
i'd be willing to head out but ywould like to car pool with someone.. i just was out there thursday.

Jess
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:27:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Anarx, sent you an IM.  I can make some room.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top