Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 11:55:13 AM EDT
Anyone going?  I'm going to try to make it down.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#1]
What is this! First you ask me if I want a good time, then you envite everyone else?

Hope your feeling good Patty.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:07:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
What is this! First you ask me if I want a good time, then you envite everyone else?

Hope your feeling good Patty.

Two's company 3's a sammich....or so I've heard!

*ETA* I'm doing all right.  Yesterday was treatment day so today is a
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Can't make it.  Going to SHOT!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:27:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going.  I think we will go on Thursday.  When will you guys be going?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#5]
For those on the East side of the Cascades, the Redmond/Deschutes County Sportsmen show is 2-5 March at the county fair gounds.  See you there.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:53:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
For those on the East side of the Cascades, the Redmond/Deschutes County Sportsmen show is 2-5 March at the county fair gounds.  See you there.

Interesting.  Do you have contact info for those putting this on?  Maybe our Club can get a booth.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 7:53:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anyone going?  I'm going to try to make it down.

The sun's coming out for the next few days, I've got the time off and my motorcycle will probably be taking me to places with a lot less people.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:21:26 AM EDT
[#8]
www.oloughlintradeshows.com  be warned though, its usually about $1k for a 10x10.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#9]
pattymcn-

"Do you have contact info for those putting this on? Maybe our Club can get a booth."

The Sportsmen show at the Deschutes Fairgounds in Redmond has been going on for the last 4-6 years.  It is actually a miniture of the Portland show and has some of the same people and booths.  The phone number for the Deschutes Fair & Expo center is 541-548-2711.  They should be able to give you the info you want.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm in - Saturday.  
Get up early, breakfast and come home after they kick me out, dragging about 18 lbs of brochures.

We're looking at a fishing / hunting trip to Alaska/Canada :)
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Saturday's the sniper match!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top