Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2006 4:01:30 PM EDT
Just found out that I'll be getting all of my state income tax for 2004/2005 back in my tax return for being Title 10 <3 <3 <3

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:08:05 PM EDT
[#1]
w00t
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I get all back but like.. 16$ or something small like that.

Feels good getting money returned
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:26:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I loaned the State of Oregon about $300 more than the feds, yet the feds are returning 2.5 times more of my $$$ than Oregon.

I'll probably never see the Social Security or Medicare $$$...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#4]

yet the feds are returning 2.5 times more of my $$$ than Oregon.

Yeah, I hate the way doing my fed return will get me in the "I'm getting a big refund" mindset (college tuition tax credits mostly -- and having a kid) then I get bent over by Oregon who keeps just about every nickle they withhold.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#5]
taking the schlong from uncle sugar...   you deserve the break.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:51:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yeah, I hate the way doing my fed return will get me in the "I'm getting a big refund" mindset (college tuition tax credits mostly -- and having a kid) then I get bent over by Oregon who keeps just about every nickle they withhold.

I thought students could file EXEMPT, if you expect to not owe taxes...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:16:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

oh no... you get a 'kicker' later.  

stupid ass state department of revenue.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:23:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I think I'm going to buy myself a Sig P226 in .40 as a present when I get it all back
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:18:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Buy A Gun Day is April 15th...
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 1:18:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought students could file EXEMPT, if you expect to not owe taxes...

Our family has some tax liability at the Fed level, so no going exempt for us.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:41:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, the feds were quick this year.  Got my refund today.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Lucky bastards. I did my taxes on two nights ago and I OWE the feds a bit over 200 and get about 120 back from ORYGUN. No gun for me this year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top