Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 12:08:55 PM EDT
Hi guys and gals,
Does anyone know of any companies that are hiring between salem and portland or any of the surrounding areas.  even Eugene area. I am looking for work in the computer field, hardware,helpdek,support,etc
Thanks
Brian
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#1]
you and me both brotha!

i had to settle for the time being for part time at a computer store.  it's a nice place, but the pay is a little rough, esp. at part time :(

you might try getting in touch with someone from volt, or a guy at robert half technology.

although, through rhi, it took me over a month just to get a meeting with the guy, and all i've gotten through them was 2 4-hour shifts for moving some computers.

if you want a name for the guy at rhi, pm me.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]
deleted
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:47:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hi guys and gals,
Does anyone know of any companies that are hiring between salem and portland or any of the surrounding areas.  even Eugene area. I am looking for work in the computer field, hardware,helpdek,support,etc
Thanks
Brian

i think mentor graphics had something a little while ago...  I haven't really been looking.

have you hit all the big staffing agencies?  kelly, teksystems, etc?

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:07:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Send me a soft copy of your resume, I can get it into Intel, but most likely they will call you for fab jobs.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:22:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Send me a soft copy of your resume, I can get it into Intel, but most likely they will call you for fab jobs.

Who do you know at Intel?  I have close friends who are in management and engineering [wife is in management, husband is an electrial engineer].

Patty
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:34:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I havent tried thos agencies yet. I will check them out.
Brian

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hi guys and gals,
Thanks
Brian

i think mentor graphics had something a little while ago...  I haven't really been looking.

have you hit all the big staffing agencies?  kelly, teksystems, etc?

Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:35:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Awsome,
Can you aim me your email address and I will send it as an attachment.
Thanks
Brian

Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:26:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey man if you want to in the mean time just get some work theres always temp agentcys out there.. the one i'm with does have IT positions also..

Shoot me an IM or an E-Mail and i'll get you some of the contact info. Temp agentcys tend to be rather crappy jobs as a whole but it does give you a job while your looking for one better..

Jess
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 4:07:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who do you know at Intel?  I have close friends who are in management and engineering [wife is in management, husband is an electrial engineer].

Patty

Patty, you're talking crazy now...    there are over 100,000 employees.

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:18:31 PM EDT
[#11]
ilike9s,
can I get your email address and I will send you my resume.
Thanks for the offer. I really appreciate it.
Brian

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Email sent to you.
Thanks buddy for the help with contacts.
Brian

Quoted:
Hey man if you want to in the mean time just get some work theres always temp agentcys out there.. the one i'm with does have IT positions also..

Shoot me an IM or an E-Mail and i'll get you some of the contact info. Temp agentcys tend to be rather crappy jobs as a whole but it does give you a job while your looking for one better..

Jess

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top