Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2006 8:34:01 AM EDT
Looks like you guys had a great time yesterday. I still miss the snow sometimes. We did a clean-up, BBQ, camp out, and shoot at Sugar Loaf over the weekend.

The guy in the first pic is F4D, he set the whole thing up and had the Forest Sevice provide us with trash bags. They also will pick up the trash.

Sugar Loaf Pix

Happy Trails
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:58:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a good time down there.   In the summer when it's 12zillion degrees in AZ you boys are more than welcome to come up here and join us
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:13:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the invite. Most of the time when it gets that hot ya just do everything really early in the morning. Shoots start around 6:00am or we do night shoots.

Happy Trails.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:58:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the invite. Most of the time when it gets that hot ya just do everything really early in the morning. Shoots start around 6:00am or we do night shoots.

Happy Trails.

Yeah, we did that in Texas as well. Before 9-10am and after 4:00pm were "usuable" outdoor times.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 3:59:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Just like to give you a big fat, THANK YOU!
For cleaning up after yourself :)
(Theyve closed 2 of my favorite shooting areas due to trash/dumping)
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:36:22 PM EDT
[#5]
This is the second clean up I've been to. The first one was put on by the Good Gun Foundation and AZ Fish and Game at Table Mesa were I hang a lot. This one F4D just threw together cuz it needed to be done. I've never shot there before but it was a chance to get out, have some fun and do some good. It takes more effort than just bitchin' on the internet to keep our Second Amendment Rights. These can be a lot of fun and the Forest Service provided bags and trash pick-up. We made sure they knew we were shooters from AZShooting.com so it was good press for us too. Also when we signed in the Forest Service said they would pick up the tab if anyone was injured while at the clean-up!

Happy Trails.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top