Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 2:49:12 PM EDT
I'm mentally thinking it's Sunday.  Tell I haven't missed it.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:55:22 PM EDT
[#1]
It is on right now, Patty dear. Hope your doing well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#2]
If you hurry, you might catch 'em coming off the hill...
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:05:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry you missed it. Had a good time (cold though!)

Nick
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

:(  

That is so sad.  I can't believe I missed it.  There's no way I can make it down tonight.  

I'm doing pretty well considering.  Hopefully things will go as well as this past week has.  I'm not nearly as sick as I expected.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:30:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is so sad.  I can't believe I missed it.  There's no way I can make it down tonight.  

I'm doing pretty well considering.  Hopefully things will go as well as this past week has.  I'm not nearly as sick as I expected.  

Glad to hear that you're not feeling too bad. It's usually hard enough as it is.

Sorry you missed the shoot. It was getting very cold. Although you would have laughed a the city boys (myself included) nearly getting stuck in the HUGE drifts of snow (by huge I mean 5-6").
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad to hear that you're not feeling too bad. It's usually hard enough as it is.

Sorry you missed the shoot. It was getting very cold. Although you would have laughed a the city boys (myself included) nearly getting stuck in the HUGE drifts of snow (by huge I mean 5-6").

I would have liked to have seen that and of course everyone.  Patty
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Patty I am sorry you missed it. I was looking forward to meeting you. How did your dogs do in the show last weekend?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Patty I am sorry you missed it. I was looking forward to meeting you. How did your dogs do in the show last weekend?

So so.  My male took 2nd - 3rd place consistantly all week end but no points.  You have to be first to get points.  My girls weren't even looked at.  The show dogs are small elephants, while hunting dogs are more moderate in size and mine are working dogs.  Thank you for asking.

Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top