Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 10:25:44 PM EDT
Just a heads up.  I will be in attendance, and will try to restrain myself, though there probably won't be many good deals.  Here's to hoping.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:21:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for letting me know, did not know one was this weekend. I will be there on Sunday.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#2]
so was there anything good??
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:22:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
so was there anything good??

Not really.  Lots of AKs and ARs, some decent deals on them, but I can build the same thing for a lot cheaper.  Some alright prices on 1911s, shotguns, bolt actions, but nothing you don't see everyday.  So pretty much there weren't any steals.  The ammo selection pretty much sucked too.  Miwall didn't even have any 55 gr. Wolf in 500/1000 round cases.  Did have some Radway Green though. 720 rds. on strippers and in bandoleers for $129.95, in an ammo can.   Thought that was a decent price.   And they had some Q3131 at some point during the day for $199.95/1000, but it must have ran out quick because all that was left was the sign when I was there at noon.  The show was smaller than normal too (hard to believe it can get smaller).  I think some of the regular dealers may have went to the Albany show.  But as far as I know, the Albany show was a pretty small one.  My buddy did buy a Ruger Mark II for $329 OTD.  It's the commemrative one, blued with ivory grips and engraved.  He's been wanting one, so we thought it was an OK price.  Not a steal though.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top