Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2006 9:36:14 PM EDT
My dad went to the DMV office about 2 days ago, he said there was a guy and his girl friend there trying to get the address of a guy who they claimed pulled out in front of them, the clerk wouldn't give it to them, told them to go to "the state", whatever that meens, they were in there argueing with DMV for at least ten minutes, very "hot". You have to wunder what these hot heads wanted to do if they got the address? Probably not good. I'm glad DMV wouldn't give them the info, but it is scary that dick heads like this are out there. "Oh, i'll just go over to this guys house and beat the shit out of him/her, 'cause they pulled out in front of me". They probably assume the guy is unarmed and they can do what they want, thank the Lord I still have the right to own and carry a weapon.

PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Literally.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 9:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
AMEN to THAT!..

+1
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:39:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll bump the post count with a solid...

WERD!

Mark.

Link Posted: 1/13/2006 6:34:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't drive like a moron and you won't have to worry about someone beating your ass for it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 7:50:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Don't drive like a moron and you won't have to worry about someone beating your ass for it.

There are a few who probably deserve it...
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 8:15:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
PEACE THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:33:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Certainly! I had a beat-to-shit old pick up with Cali plates try to run me off the road on my own street last summer, they slowed down to 20mhp in a 55 zone, then when I tryed to pass they ran me into the ditch, my dad (passenger) said he looked over and they were laughing.

The thing is, they are probably the same ones who go crying to the cops when they think you pulled out infront of them, they'd probablly even lie about it so they could sue you or something.

If you honestly think about it though, every one of you has nearly caused a wreck, or made the other guy swerve, or brake, at least when you where 16YO. Come on now, don't lie about it, we've all been there.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 3:59:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Certainly! I had a beat-to-shit old pick up with Cali plates try to run me off the road on my own street last summer, they slowed down to 20mhp in a 55 zone, then when I tryed to pass they ran me into the ditch, my dad (passenger) said he looked over and they were laughing.

The thing is, they are probably the same ones who go crying to the cops when they think you pulled out infront of them, they'd probablly even lie about it so they could sue you or something.

If you honestly think about it though, every one of you has nearly caused a wreck, or made the other guy swerve, or brake, at least when you where 16YO. Come on now, don't lie about it, we've all been there.

Yikes. I was just joking but now you have me wondering if you really do have a driving style that should make you fear some kind of retribution.

I sure would like to hear the California guys side of the story.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:09:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Just like a couple of Californicators, showing up unarmed for a gunfight!

Spambo
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yikes. I was just joking but now you have me wondering if you really do have a driving style that should make you fear some kind of retribution.

I sure would like to hear the California guys side of the story.

They where the aggresor, not me. I believe it was an attemped high-jacking, the two californians looked like they just got out of prison or the nut house. I meant they derserved the retaliation, not that I was being retalliated against. Did I retalliat:no. If they took it just a bit further, they'd be pushing up daisys.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:22:18 PM EDT
[#10]
So the I just bought a wrecked fill in the car description with plate # and want to apply for a lost title trick doesn't work in OR anymore??? 45 minutes in line and $5 and they would even give you the last couple addressed listed and owners....

Don't get me wrong they should be giving that info out at all IMHO, BUT doesn't mean they didn't at one time. Luckily they didn't give this jackass the info, but it should make some people think about driving they "way" they do...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top