Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2006 11:57:23 AM EDT
My dogs are wound up like a 2 dollar wrist watch.  I took them for a run and they came back worse so I took them out again and chased them with the pick up for an hour.  They're still wound up.  What's up??
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#1]

and chased them with the pick up for an hour

I think they were just scared them might get run over!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

and chased them with the pick up for an hour

I think they were just scared them might get run over!

awh yes, you do have a point there!
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 12:17:53 PM EDT
[#3]
WS4LIF you are a funny guy! Patty, what kind of dogs do you have?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
WS4LIF you are a funny guy! Patty, what kind of dogs do you have?

German shorthaired pointers.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you have any pictures you could share? I'm not sure what thos dogs look like?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:24:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Do you have any pictures you could share? I'm not sure what thos dogs look like?

I'm pretty pathetic, I think I have more pictures of my dogs than my kids!  I do have several with both my kids and my dogs but here's a picture of my dog Sonny.  He's my special boy, my faithful companion and an excellent ambassador for the breed:
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:39:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm pretty pathetic, I think I have more pictures of my dogs than my kids!  I do have several with both my kids and my dogs but here's a picture of my dog Sonny.  He's my special boy, my faithful companion and an excellent ambassador for the breed:
www.awesomewebmaster.com/kennel/Sonny_Email.jpg

Is he "pointing"?
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:07:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is he "pointing"?

Kind of.  That was [is] a professional picture.  I had a photographer out to photograph the dogs he and I was visiting all the while I was holding a pigeon that I had intended to plant for Sonny.  Sonny was just standing there as he is semi pointing at the bird in my hand when the photographer took the picture.  It turned out to be the best picture.  I'm not wild about his tail set in the picture as he typically has a very high tail set when he's actually pointing.

Here's a picture I took of him last summer while up camping.  A ruffled grouse had flown through our camp and he went bjerk.

Here's what he looks like when he's hunting:
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:19:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is he "pointing"? hr

Kind of.  That was [is] a professional picture.  I had a photographer out to photograph the dogs he and I was visiting all the while I was holding a pigeon that I had intended to plant for Sonny.  Sonny was just standing there as he is semi pointing at the bird in my hand when the photographer took the picture.  It turned out to be the best picture.  I'm not wild about his tail set in the picture as he typically has a very high tail set when he's actually pointing.

Here's a picture I took of him last summer while up camping.  A ruffled grouse had flown through our camp and he went bjerk.
www.awesomewebmaster.com/kennel/Sonnypointing.jpg

Here's what he looks like when he's hunting:
www.awesomewebmaster.com/kennel/Web%20Michael%20pictures%20269.jpg

He's beautiful! Short hairs are good dogs, usually with mellow tempers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top