Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2006 9:39:56 PM EDT
Just ran across this and (of course with the questions as always) wondering if this kit is good to do some small parts and mags.

*PARKERIZING BLACK-GREY CONCENTRATE COMBO *NEW KIT* V

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 1:29:38 AM EDT
[#1]
ehh hhard to say Parkerizing is just 2 chemicals with some iron added for color. the main thing you need to get is a stainless steel or glass pot  so you bring the solution to a boil and dip your parts in it.  

Heres a website that has the procedure and chemical list for doing Phosphate, also look at the main page as it has a link to a Mag Refinnesh he did..

Pookie's Phosphate

good luck man i have been looking at doing some park recently myself. i have to refinesh the rifle i bought my dad for christmas.

Jess
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 4:16:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Look into this: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=51&t=80908

For the DIYer. BSW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top