Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 9:08:40 PM EDT
Ok guys and gals. We are going to need any assistance from you all to guide us in the right direction for jobs. We have it narrowed down to somewhere between lebanon and the outskirts of portland. We are going to do one more trip within the next month. So if anyone knows of anyone hiring please let us know. My wife is a dental assistant for the last 17 years and I am a computer tech, Sun, IBM,helpdesk, etc.I been doing this for at leat 10 years. I was hoping to just go out there and purchase a house but our lender wants me to have a job for at least a week before things get put into the works. So I guess we have to either rent for a month or so or I have to figure out how to get hired on before I actually move us out there. I think that will be pretty hard to do.  Most likely impossible. I have my resume ready to go. I just need to get out there for interviews.
Thanks
Brian and Gerri Lynch
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top