Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2005 5:06:06 PM EDT
Well, just got my AR back from the smith and need to rezero it before the next PR match.  My membership to Douglas Ridge is waiting on selling a ticket ( http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=91&t=317763 ) and I don't want to futz around with knee deep mud/snow in the boonies. So if any members were planning on going out to TCGC or DR this weekend, there's breakfast or lunch in it for you if I can tag along.  Thanks, BSW
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:59:19 PM EDT
[#1]
YOu sent yoru AR to a smith?

What the hell?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:57:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, new F front sight base. I don't have the tools to drill the holes or align the base to the barrel. Not planning on doing it again, so Tom got my money. BSW
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:52:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I’ll be shooting Speed Steel at Tri-County Sunday morning (9AM everybody is welcome), rain or shine. Pretty sure it’s going to be raining though.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm shooting monday
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:30:33 PM EDT
[#5]
PSTC in 1.5 hours...carbines and handguns
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:10:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Whats your name man? maybie i'll shoot over there and BS a bit with you.. would love to shoot just cant justify the cost right now...

Jess
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:56:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll send a PM. I opened the place up at 5:00 and shot just the G23, 27. Man, this place is gaining in popularity. I hope this helps extend and add shooting hours....
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:27:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'll send a PM. I opened the place up at 5:00 and shot just the G23, 27. Man, this place is gaining in popularity. I hope this helps extend and add shooting hours....

What place are you talking about?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Anybody shooting this weekend?

Sorry, not a member of either TCGC or DR...

You are more than welcome to tag along with a few of us here tomorrow morning, if you don't find anybody to shoot with at TCGC or DR.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 12:47:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PSTC - Public Safety Training Center in Clackamas. Owned by Clackamas County and ran by CC Sheriff. I am sure you have heard of this but will give a few details for others.

Two decks each with 10 lanes up to 25 yards. Long guns ok, no magnum rifles. Very clean and safe. Must purchase their ammo, which bothers some people. Prices are about $11.00 for a box of 50, Speer TMJ (40SW) and $5.00 for AE .223 20 rounds. They will let you shoot some of your own especially to check function of ammo to gun.

They also offer training classes including use of force with simulators, leagues, and full auto shoot classes. Google search for PSTC Clackamas County and you can find a link.

The best part.....5 minutes from home.  Lets me shoot weekly.
Hours:
Sat/Sun 9:00 to 9:00
Tues: 10:00 to 2:00
Thursday: 3:00 to 9:00
Friday: 5:00 to 9:00
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:06:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

PSTC - Public Safety Training Center in Clackamas. Owned by Clackamas County and ran by CC Sheriff. I am sure you have heard of this but will give a few details for others.

Two decks each with 10 lanes up to 25 yards. Long guns ok, no magnum rifles. Very clean and safe. Must purchase their ammo, which bothers some people. Prices are about $11.00 for a box of 50, Speer TMJ (40SW) and $5.00 for AE .223 20 rounds. They will let you shoot some of your own especially to check function of ammo to gun.

They also offer training classes including use of force with simulators, leagues, and full auto shoot classes. Google search for PSTC Clackamas County and you can find a link.

Hours:

Address?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hours:

Its what I thought but when i read that "you" had opened it up" I thought you were referring ot your own range or one you ran.
THanks
CH
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 1:55:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hours:

full auto shooting classes? I havent seen any details about this on their website. Is it available for civilians?
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 2:59:40 PM EDT
[#14]
It's not listed on their website, but they offer classes on with a M4 complete with fun switch.  Once you complete the course you can rent the gun anytime you want.  Some folks here have taken the class.  I'm sure someone will pipe in.  If you're interested I would recommend you give them a call to get details.

Cheers,
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Geerhed-

The PSTC is just off 82nd on Sunnybrook rd.  A couple blocks south of where 82nd and Sunnyside meet if I remember correctly.  You can see it from 82nd.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:01:25 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Man i showed up but was looking for someone with a Carbine... i had no idea what you looked like asked around a bit *makes one feel kinda stuped asking around for someone without knowing their name/what they look like*
i showed up around 5:30 hung around for a little while Met Roger Moore talked with him for a bit and shot some video for him on the Green Deck.. real nice guy...

the Price of the ammo there is a little steep but i'm all for it if it keeps them in buisness its just i like to shoot alot and normally one shoot session would probably consist of 500 rounds that would be $100 at their prices..

But all in all i really like the place...

Jess
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top