Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 11:58:19 PM EDT
So, it's almost one o'clock, and I just find myself waking up in front of the TV again.....last thing I remember was starting to watch a show at nine.....do I go to bed, no, I have to see whats goin' on at Arfcom 1st!!!
I do this all the time......is it a sign of old age?  drives me nuts......
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 1:57:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Rookie.  02:56 here...    'course I work til 23:00...

Mark.

Link Posted: 12/29/2005 3:24:07 AM EDT
[#2]
4:30am... haven't gone to bed yet. I'll get up around 11 or 12 tomorrow then do it all over again. This happens everytime I have a break from school and work. 24 hour days aren't long enough.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:40:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So, it's almost one o'clock, and I just find myself waking up in front of the TV again.....last thing I remember was starting to watch a show at nine.....do I go to bed, no, I have to see whats goin' on at Arfcom 1st!!!
I do this all the time......is it a sign of old age?  drives me nuts......

I do the same thing Boo. I start to watch a show on the tube, fall asleep around 830 or 9 get up and think about going to bed about 1030 nah check ARFCOM....hit the sack around 130 or 2...at least that's the routine during vacations, day off, and the like.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:42:02 AM EDT
[#4]
it's legal crack I say
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:46:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
it's legal crack I say

Exactly!! This and a Dew and I am wired all night!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top