Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2005 11:30:41 PM EDT
that it's fucking cold out there.  

It was only 31* here in Eugene today, and it was 21* last hour here. DAMN
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:45:51 PM EDT
[#1]
26 here in PDX, and my hose is frozen or I would spray down my driveway again.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:50:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Time to turn in the flip-flops and shorts for something a bit thicker?  
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:55:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn hippies.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:03:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I quit wearing my hippie camoflauge a couple months ago... and by hippie camoflauge I mean my birkenstocks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:21:08 AM EDT
[#5]
well lets see here.. just went outside to smoke came back shivering yeah its Fin Cold... it was the same temp today when i left for work as it was last night when i came home from work..

right now its around 24 outside..
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:12:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Freezing fog the day before yesterday, just plain cold yesterday and today!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:43:59 AM EDT
[#7]
We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave......OKay, so we're not.  Its colder than a ...._____..... in..December..January...well you know.

It was 4 degrees when I went to bed last night and wasn't much warmer when I got up - though I haven't gone out to check yet.  We've got 3" of frozen fog on the ground [that's lovely] I sure wish they made carharts in prettier colors.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:01:35 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
that it's fucking cold out there.  here

dude, time to put down the hand bag.  Try riding 70mi on a snowmobile at 20 below, thats cold.  shoot last week i rode my bike to work in my cargo shorts and a sweatshirt, and when i got home (630pm) I was actually kinda warm.  Heck I even managed to get my wife out for a mountain bike ride yesterday.  4 hours of pushing bikes up hills, then riding them back down as fast as possible.  It was good times, couldnt have asked for better riding conditions.  I just wish we could get some snow with all of this cold, it would make things a little more fun.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:05:37 AM EDT
[#9]
^^ Agreed. F-ing pansy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top