Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2005 7:48:24 AM EDT
nevermind, I found the perfect outfit. Sorry to distract, carry on.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]

No problem, but this looks to me like the perfect ouftit....  But what do I know?
Damn just noticed the misspelling....  Wonder how that happened?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
myweb.tiscali.co.uk/pigasuspress/photos/livtyler1.jpg
No problem, but this looks to me like the perfect ouftit....  But what do I know?

That outfit looks great... but would look better balled up on the floor of my bedroom
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:46:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Liv is hot...what's that from?

Just a modeling pose, or promotional anything?

From what I understand her daddy is very pro-gun, is she?
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#4]
AUGH!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Regarding "One Night at McCool's":

In a scene, you are wielding a gun and shooting point-blank. What was it like ?

It’s scary to have a gun in your hands! It’s very heavy. I had one in Plunkett & MacLeane too, but I didn’t have to wield it. It felt really strange! People keep talking about firearms control. I don’t understand why people in USA are authorized to possess a gun. All this slaughters in schools, over the last two years ... Nobody seems to become aware of the situation seriously. By relating these tragedies, you encourage the bad instincts of some kids. Personally, I wouldn’t like to have a gun. That wouldn’t make me feel safe.

www.lovelylivtyler.com/articles/int45.php

She doesn't deserve her father's surname.  

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 4:51:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Not that I am complaining about her outfit, but I meant outift as in group or business...I'm digging my hole deeper here aint I?

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 5:01:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't care.  I'd like a shot at taking some of the control out of her.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Me first pal.. Can you say bump fire?  
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 9:47:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me first pal.. Can you say bump fire?  

Better take dad's advice if you do!
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
AUGH!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

It’s scary to have a gun in your hands! It’s very heavy. I had one in Plunkett & MacLeane too, but I didn’t have to wield it. It felt really strange! People keep talking about firearms control. I don’t understand why people in USA are authorized to possess a gun. All this slaughters in schools, over the last two years ... Nobody seems to become aware of the situation seriously. By relating these tragedies, you encourage the bad instincts of some kids. Personally, I wouldn’t like to have a gun. That wouldn’t make me feel safe.

I wish one of these "reporters" would ask these nutballs "then why do you continue to make movies where you are wielding guns so often?  Don't you think that makes you part of the problem, contributing to the violent gun culture in America?" when they respond like this.  F***ing vacuum-heads.

Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
AUGH!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Okay, I'll bite.... Who's her father?   Dont know a thing about the chick.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:29:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Steven Tyler.....ala Aerosmith.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:27:27 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Steven Tyler.....ala Aerosmith.....

Okay, never been a fan of aerosmith.   I gather he's not anti from the thread though.  

I guess I'm more a Toby Keith kind of guy  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top