Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2005 5:34:30 PM EDT
you should come to the college republican meeting this tuesday night. We fight for our second amendment rights and sometimes go shooting together. it's great!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Free beer, pizza, and college girls?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 11:14:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like fun, I’m not in skool any longer though.

You might think about getting together with some of the OSU guys too.

Playboy did say it is (when I was there) the best party school.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:53:01 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You might think about getting together with some of the OSU guys too.

You're joking right?? We stick with our own kind at OSU

Actually I'm kidding.. if you guys ever have a shoot or something. Post it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:55:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Free beer, pizza, and college girls?

Pretty much, plus guns and pissing off liberals.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 1:48:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I was Vice President of the OSU chapter for a year..........
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

But we are talking about the U of O here.  We are extra special since he have to combat more.  

Acutally, you guys probably got/get just as much shit as we do.  

Anyway, our first meeting is Tuesday, Oct 4, 7:00 PM in the Rogue River room at the EMU.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:25:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But we are talking about the U of O here.  We are extra special since he have to combat more.  

Anyway, our first meeting is Tuesday, Oct 4, 7:00 PM in the Rogue River room at the EMU.

Aint that the truthe.... did a speech in COMM114 on how the AWB was useless and should never have happened...

after I finished, there were about 15 deer in the headlight looks.. then 5 seconds later.. all the hands went up for questions.. spent the rest of the class debating the topic. Was pointless.. I held my ground, but it's just getting pointless...
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 1:00:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aint that the truthe.... did a speech in COMM114 on how the AWB was useless and should never have happened...

after I finished, there were about 15 deer in the headlight looks.. then 5 seconds later.. all the hands went up for questions.. spent the rest of the class debating the topic. Was pointless.. I held my ground, but it's just getting pointless...

It's just now getting pointless?!

Sorry, couldn’t resist.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 3:52:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's just now getting pointless?!

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Forgive me.. I've been in the real world a total of what.. 2 years
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 3:29:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Well I missed the meeting but let me know if you guys go shooting. I'll bring a toy or two.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top